Who are Quotanda?
What does Quotanda do?
Are Quotanda regulated by the FCA?
What is the Quotanda Qard Hassan Plan?
How is Quotanda able to charge 0% interest?
We are on a mission to democratize access to education and remove finance as a barrier to education.
We do this by providing a digital platform for education providers, foundations and government organisations to manage the fee deferment process. We charge them a fee for our services. Our partners are happy to do this on the basis that we are improving access to education, which ultimately leads to more people being enrolled on their courses.
How do I pay for my course with Quotanda?
- Select your chosen course with one of our leading partner education providers
- When selecting the course payment option find the “Pay with Quotanda” button, on the course page or at the checkout page.
- You will be redirected to the Quotation UK page, select your chosen finance option.
- Complete the user friendly online application and Quotanda will be in touch to confirm
Quotanda liaises with the education provider to ensure enrollment and repayment of the course fees, with a seamless digitised platform.
- Students turbo charge their future with new skills and knowledge.
- Making affordable repayments laid out in your agreement, with support and help from the Quotanda UK team. Regular statements and secure account information available 24/7 via the Quotanda platform.
How will the Education provider know I am being financed by Quotanda?
Will my funding application with Quotanda require a credit report and/or affect my credit score?
What if I have defaults and/or arrears on my credit report?
What happens if I cannot afford to make my payments?
What’s the application process?
First, choose the course you’d like to apply for.
Then click “Pay With Quotanda”. We’ll ask you for some personal details, and perform an identity check and a credit check.
In most cases, we won’t need any documents from you. Legally, we need to verify your identity – if we can’t do this automatically, we might ask you for some documentation, such as your passport or driving licence.
Quotanda performs a soft credit check at the point of application which will not impact your credit history. Your application and loan are added to your credit report once we have arranged your loan.
In some cases, you will need to access your banking details to securely confirm your income and expenses via Open Banking.
What is Open Banking?
Am I eligible to apply for Quotanda funding?
You will eligible to apply as long as you are:
- A UK or EU citizen, or have the right to reside or work within the UK or EU.
- 18+ years old.
- Have a UK bank account.
- Meet creditworthiness and affordability criteria.
- Enrolled on an eligible course
How do I pay Quotanda back?
We use Direct Debit as the primary method.
Our payment process looks like this:
- Select the course you wish to purchase with Quotanda and complete an application.
- Select your preferred bank account for the payments to be taken from
- Our automated system will take the monthly Direct Debit repayments over the agreed repayment term (up to 12 months).